Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest challenge –
A great inspiration is the perfect time to play with new stuff.
I used the Dragonfly Garden for the focal point, sentiment, and the stamping along the side.
I thought this was a great time to use these Hippo & Friends Dies as I haven’t used them much. Not sure why, they are awesome!
I added a strip of the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper down the center. The light and dark dots look light and airy like the stamped flowers.
The colors are happy, neutral colors that make me smile. How about you?
- Stamp Set – Dragonfly Garden
- Dies / Embossing – Hippo & Friends Dies
- Bundle – Dragonfly Garden
- Card Stock – Merry Merlot, Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight
- Ink – Merry Merlot, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
- DSP – Flowers For Every Season
- Punches – Dragonflies Punch