I hope today finds you well and in good health!
Time to start spreading some Halloween cheer with a blog hop –
I decide to create a a nifty fun fold Halloween card –
See it opened a bit?
I used the Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper. I liked the look of the cobwebbing in the pattern!
To accentuate the spider web paper, I added a Black Glitter spider from the Little Treat Boxes. I also added one on the inside of the card too!
For the sides, I used the Halloween Magic Dies. I added the Blends colored Rhinestones Basic Jewels for some added color too!
Just a great card and fold!
- Stamp Set – Hallows Night Magic
- Dies / Embossing – Halloween Magic Dies, Little Treat Boxes
- Bundle – Hallows Night Magic
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Black Glitter Paper
- Ink – Blackberry Bliss
- DSP – Magic in This Night
- Other -Rhinestone Basic Jewel, Blackberry Bliss Blends