Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
This is the first of three hops for me. Come back later to the the other two!
Our theme this week features fall flowers.
I just love fall and everything associated with it. I decided to pull out the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle for this –
I stamped the sunflowers in Cinnamon Cider on Bumble Bee, then die cut them with the Sunflower Dies.
I placed those on a piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series paper, yes, a Christmas paper! Here, it doesn’t look like it thought!
I added some vellum sprigs from the Forever Fern Dies and the Sunflower Dies set around the flowers.
I placed all that on a Cinnamon Cider card base and added the sentiment from the Banner Year stamp set.
This card really makes the fall flowers just shine!
- Stamp Set – Celebrate Sunflowers, Banner Year
- Dies / Embossing – Sunflower Dies, Forever Fern Dies
- Bundle – Celebrate Sunflowers
- Card Stock – Cinnamon Cider, Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Vellum
- Ink – Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow
- DSP – Heartwarming Hugs