Hello my friends!
I’m delving into safe stamping with my stampin’ friends again, from a distance of course! And here is my latest project with them –
- one into 1″ x 3″ strips
- one into 1 1/2″ x 3″
- one into 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ squares
- and the last one was for the Heart Punch Pack or whatever you want to create with the last square
This one has 1 1/2″ x 3″ Designer Series Paper strips.
I used the Heart Punch Pack for this one.
Simple 1″ x 3″ strips. And, this one is my favorite!
These are the 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ strips.
All are on a base of 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. I decided to make them all the same size, however some could have been trimmed down. The sentiment strip is 1″ x 3″.
For all the cards, I used the different sentiments from the Peaceful Moments stamp set. These very quick and easy to put together! I think it took longer to make the cuts then to assemble them!
If you have any questions, let me know!
- Stamp Set – Peaceful Moments
- Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam, Rococo Rose
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Ornate Garden
- Punches – Heart Punch Pack