Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a card to cheer someone up.
Ohhhhh, so many things could be used for this theme.
I decided to play with sunflowers. New sunflowers.
Pretty, huh? This is a combination of several new products.
I started with the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle. I stamped the sunflower images in Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock. I colored the flowers with Daffodil Delight Blends Markers. The leaves in Old Olive Blends. Both sort of bleed the ink color giving the variations you see.
I used the new Sunflower Dies to cut the flowers.
I stamped the jar from the Jar of Flowers in Gray Granite on Very Vanilla for contrast. I punched it with the pretty cool Jar Punch.
After arranging the flowers at the top of the jar, I placed them on a piece of 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
The sentiment is from Blossoms in Bloom, die cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
I added a small piece of Misty Moonlight ribbon.
I think these sunflowers are sure to cheer anyone up! What do you think?
These gorgeous new items will be available soon. Real soon. June 3rd.
- Stamp Set – Celebrate Sunflowers, Jar of Flowers, Blossoms in Bloom
- Dies / Embossing – Sunflower Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Bundle – Celebrate Sunflowers, Jar of Flowers
- Card Stock – Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Gray Granite
- DSP – 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6
- Punches – Jar
- Other – Daffodil Delight Blends Markers, Old Olive Blends Markers