Welcome to my second hop for the day!
I decided to try my hand at another new bundle, Blossoms In Bloom, I just received –
What do you think? It’s soo pretty and really with minimal pieces, stamp and two dies for the layered flowers.
I stamped the flowers in Petal Pink on Whisper White for a crisp, bright color. The next flower layer was in Petal Pink, followed by the top, thin layer in Very Vanilla. It softened the flowers.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped in Crumb Cake. I punched it down to size from the new Lovely Labels Pick A Punch (awesome punch that you can make several different sizes of labels from one punch).
Several new, pretty items on this card. What do you think?
We love to read your comments. Please take time to leave one before you head on to the next person –
- Stamp Set – Blossoms In Bloom
- Dies / Embossing – Many Layered Blossoms Dies
- Bundle – Blossoms In Bloom
- Card Stock – Petal Pink, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Petal Pink, Crumb Cake
- Punches – Lovely Labels Pick A Punch