Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
I have another darlin’ little gnome today! He has been sitting on my desk for several weeks now just waiting to placed on a card! He’s a little different than the other versions I’ve created.
Right?? Super cute little guy!
The base piece is Flowering Foils colored with Light & Dark Blends in Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam.
The sentiment is from the Heartfelt stamp set and cut with a Painted Labels Die.
I made him using punches and dies. Take a look –
I used bottom to top –
- feet – Perennial Flower Punch
- body – Hot Air Balloon Punch
- beard – Tropical Dies
- hat – Umbrella Builder Punch
- nose – Dog Builder Punch
- Stamp Set – Heartfelt
- Dies / Embossing – Tropical Dies, Painted Labels Dies
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Call Me Clover, Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Flowering Foils Specialty
- Punches – Perennial Flower, Hot Air Balloon, Umbrella Builder, Dog Builder