Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features an imaginative use of a product or stamp.
I used one of the new Designer Series Papers, Pleased As Punch (that will be available February 4th) to create these whimsical flowers (as a demonstrator, we can preorder these to get familiar with them) and the Under My Umbrella Bundle for this sweet number –
Both the flowers and the green layer are from the pack.
The flowers were cut with the coordinating Umbrella Builder Punch. The colors are flower like and that is why I chose this as a creative way to use a punch! Cool, huh?
The Whisper White and green layer are cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. They give a little added something something to the card.
What do you think? A creative way to use a punch and Designer Series Paper?
- Stamp Set – Under My Umbrella
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Bundle – Under My Umbrella
- Card Stock – Highland Heather, Whisper White
- Ink – Basic Gray
- DSP – Pleased As Punch
- Punches – Umbrella Builder
- Other – retired Whisper White Baker’s Twine