Today is the first Friday of the month and a blog hop! And, it’s still Stamp-tember for me too!
Our theme this month is fall! Perfect as fall is my favorite time of the year!
I just love this Apple Builder punch in the new holiday mini. It sure makes for a sweet fall card! It can be a pumpkin or an apple!
This lovely pattern paper is the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini catalog.
I am a big fan of white or heirloom pumpkins and this shade of Mint Macaron looks like some of them.
I masked off the center of the middle pumpkin to get this look with no lines. It made it easier to stamp the sentiment inside.
The sentiment is from the Gather Together stamp set. I thought is was a goos one with the three pumpkins!
Please take the time to leave a comment before going on to the next blog on the hop. I think you’ll really enjoy all the ideas we have to share this month!
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos, Gather Together (sentiment)
- Framelits – Wild Rose Dies (Crumb Cake shape behind the pumpkins)
- Bundles – Harvest Hellos
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Early Espresso
- Ink – Pretty Peacock, Early Espresso
- DSP – Come to Gather
- Punches – Apple Builder
- Other – 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim