Almost there! Today and tomorrow I’m sharing very quick ideas!
I’m sharing a nifty folded card that I made into a last minute gift card holder for a friend. Here is the card –
Pretty cute, huh?
It was one of the those Z folds to begin with. I adhered it the front piece down so that nothing moves when opened.
When it does open, this is what you get –
The nifty / quick part of this card is the pocket that holds the gift card! Its an envelope from the Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes. It’s sealed shut, then sliced off at 1 1/2. Fits a gift card perfectly!
As a matter of fact, you could add this to any card to make it an instant gift card holder!
- Stamp Set – Making Christmas Bright
- Bundle – Making Christmas Bright
- Card Stock – Real Red, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite
- Ink – Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite
- Punches – Christmas Bulb Builder
- Other – Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes