I got to use one of my nifty card holders yesterday! Wahoo!
Have you made any of these so far?
Perhaps this one might catch your eye –
This was a modified design from my annual Christmas Card Class. It sure caught the eye of my stampers! They loved this design.
This one, however, is a gift card holder! See when it opens up –
This is a similar fold to first card I created on Day 1.
I love the simplicity of the bold front.
- Very Vanilla cut 4 1/4 x 11
- score at 1 1/2 and 5 1/12
- Black Foil is 3 7/8 x 4 1/8
- Very Vanilla is 3 3/4 x 4
- emboss Very Vanilla with Seasonal Wreath, its very close all around
- cut deer from Detailed Deer Framelits (you can cut it from the center of the Black Foil piece, it won’t be noticeable)
- fold over smaller score line, adhere just the top and bottom with with Tear & Tape to form pocket
- fold over to front
- stamp JOY
- open card up, stamp inside sentiment on flap as pictured
- adhere Very Vanilla on top of Black Foil
- adhere to card front, smaller portion that folds over
What do you think of this card? Very elegant, isn’t it? I loved it! I can’t wait to share it with someone. I may like this more than the gift card inside!
- Stamp Set – Feathers & Frost
- Framelits – Detailed Deer
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Black Foil
- Ink – Black Memento
- Other – Seasonal Wreath Embossing Folder