Happy Thursday! Time for a new challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.
This week, we have a color challenge –
Some nice serene colors! Perfect this –
A sympathy card.
No one ever likes to make these to just to have around……unfortunately, I needed one.
I had also wanted to try this style of card that I’ve seen several times. I simply can not recall the name of it. Anyway, the butterfly passes through the card front. But, it’s actually adhered to the inside of the card! See what I mean –
- Stamp Set – Watercolor Wings (retiring), Flourishing Phrases
- Framelits – Bold Butterflies, Stitches Shapes
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Whisper White,
- Ink – Island Indigo, Old Olive
- DSP – Color Theory 6×6 (retiring)
- Punches – Classic Label