It’s been a few days since I posted last.
Nice to spend some time designing for Watercooler Wednesday today! Our theme today comes from a new team member –
I went with a fun, traditional color scheme –
…..and, some retiring Designer Series Paper, stamp set and some items carrying over!!!
The Designer Series Paper has lines that make it a little shaded or rough as you can see. When I inked up my stamp, I kept getting that same lines effect! Not really sure how – but it so worked for this card!
I just thought these colors were very guy-ish, summer-ish and just plain fun-ish! Ha, ha, ha!
What do you think? You can check out the other design team cards and link up a card to our challenge on our blog.
- Stamp Set – Celebrate Today (R), Happy Celebration
- Card Stock – Real Red, Dapper Denim
- Ink – Memento Black, Real Red
- DSP – By the Shore
- Punches – Balloon Bouquet
- Other – Project Life Journaling Pen