Quick post today! It’s the hubs birthday as you can tell!
I created a sweet and simple card to for my his birthday this year –
I told you. Sweet. Simple.
It matches the ensemble pretty nicely –
I have never used my light box and forgot to return it – ’bout time I put it to good use!
Cheers and Happy Birthday, my dear!
- Stamp Set – Happy Celebrations
- Card Stock – Whisper White
- Ink – Sweet Sugarplum, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz, Tuxedo Black Memento
The Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session will soon be open! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!