It’s Thursday! Time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
This week it’s a new sketch to spark your creativity!
Isn’t this a nice layout? So many options with this one!
Since Easter is around the corner, I decided to create a sweet little Easter card –
Doesn’t this make you just ‘hoppy’ to see it?
This little bunny is the sweetest! Luckily, with the Labeler Alphabet, I was able to custom create my sentiment! Nifty, huh?
I stamped and hand cut the tiny little bow tie – just because – to create a much needed detail for bunny. The framelits did the rest for me! If you haven’t looked closely at these framelits….check them out. The set is super cute!
- Stamp Set – Labeler Alphabet
- Framelits – Basket Builder
- Bundles – Basket Bunch
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Calypso Coral
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Succulent Garden
- Other – Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demos….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!