We are having some beautiful weather here in the Lone Star state! Still, I like to be inside with the blinds open creating!
Today, it’s for, Create with Connie and Mary.
Really nice spring colors! I was a little stumped in my design though.
I created a card for any type of happy news –
The (**no longer available) Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer paper really adds the ‘pop’ this card needed! Don’t you agree?
**This Glimmer Paper was a promotional item for Sale-a-Bration 2017 that has sold out. Until March 31st, you may pick one of these items instead.)
Check out what the other Design Team members created on our blog. Some of the designs, I had an ‘oh, duh, why didn’t I think of that moment’!!!!
You can submit a card using the above colors on our Facebook page. Hope to see you there!
- Stamp Set – Happy Celebrations
- Card Stock – Mint Macaron, Whisper White
- Ink – So Saffron, Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron
- DSP – By the Shore
- Punches – Balloon Bouquet
- Other – Celebrations Duo EF, 6×6 Glimmer Paper
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is now open! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demos….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!