December??? Where has this year gone??
Welcome to the second post for today! This one is a Blog Hop too for We Create!
What we do is, ‘we create’ a card then ‘step it up’ or ‘step it over’.
I started with this –
A very nice card! Wonderful – fun, bright, cheery colors! Then I stepped up the design……
……by adding some ribbon behind the sentiment that’s how! I never think to do this, but, it adds so much to a design.
Now, the card is a WOW! This was one of the choices at my November Card Buffet a couple of weeks ago and it was a total hit!!!
I do love the addition of the ribbon. It just makes the card!
Take a little time and tell me your thoughts on the two cards. Then head to the talented Kris Kilkenny. Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Watercolor Words
- Card Stock – Berry Burst, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist
- Ink – Berry Burst
- DSP – Merry Little Christmas
- Punches – 2 1/2 (retired)
- Other – 2017 Sale-a-Bration Silver Ribbon (retired)
Stumped in your Christmas card designing? Did you see the Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? These tutorials make planning your holiday cards a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!