Nice that we made a variety using different items!
This first swap was great because I don’t have this Snowflake Sentiments Bundle –
It made for a beautiful card. This intricate die takes patience.
This was a really fun fold for a Christmas card –
It used some of my favorite Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini, Merry Little Christmas. Opened up, it’s really pretty too –
Sentiment is from the Hang Your Stocking.
The last project was a really quick, easy and very cute idea –
Mini Pizza Box treat holder with a belly band!
Of course, a little inside decor too!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Snowflake Sentiments, Carols of Christmas, Hang Your Stocking, Oh What Fun, Tags & Trimmings
- Framelits – Swirly Snowflakes, Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Bundles – Snowflake Sentiments
- Card Stock – Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black,
- Ink – Pool Party, Black Memento, Old Olive, Real Red
- DSP – Merry Little Christmas, Quilted Christmas stack
- Punches – Everyday Label
- Other – Mini Pizza Boxes, Stitched Felt Embellishments, Holly EF
Did you know that the October Session is now open to purchase from Create with Connie and Mary? New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!