Happy Saturday! I hope you’ve had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
Being creative this weekend? Perhaps some inspiration from Create with Connie and Mary will get you going! Of course it’s our blog hop, so there will be lots to show you!
Our theme this week is Favorite Christmas Die.
This one I had to think about because there are quite a few that I just absolutely love! I went with one from the holiday mini –
I haven’t put up my tree yet…..but, this is a Christmas Ornament! I cut 8 of these out and glue them together!
I also added a Mini Ornament from the Holiday Mini catalog too! I strung it on 1/8 Silver Ribbon down the center of the ornament.
I can’t wait to put this on the tree when I get it up. Already made several more! Try them – really, really easy!
- Framelits – Quilt Builder Framelits
- DSP – Quilted Christmas 6×6
- Other – Mini Ornaments, Silver 1/8 Ribbon
Did you see the Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? These tutorials make planning your holiday classes a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!