Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary blog hop!
This week, our theme is Cards with Frames!
Love this idea – I can finally create this –
The aquarium card I’ve wanted to make since I got the Seaside Shore stamp set and matching By the Shore Designer Series paper!!! Both are too cute!
And, see how adorable when it’s opened?
This was just too much fun! The ‘aquarium’ border is 1/4 around three sides, with the top being 1/2. And, yes, the fishes were fussy cut. Sorry. Not everyone likes to do that.
- Stamp Set – Seaside Shore, Gorgeous Grunge (dots on the sand)
- Card Stock – Marina Mist (unseen, card base), Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
- Ink – Calypso Coral, Dapper Denim,
- DSP – By the Shore
- Other – Window Sheets
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!