Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest challenge –
I felt like doing a bit of coloring –
This just made me smile! Hopefully, by the fourth of July, we can get out and be around people!
The pennant is from the Stitched Nested Labels. I made it a little longer for this card. After I die cut it, I cut it half and moved it about an inch down to make it appear longer. Then I adhered the stamped image on top of it. And, you can’t even tell!
The sentiment is from the same Young At Heart stamp set. I did adhere the with dimensionals for a little pop!
Check out the Design Team creations using this cool layout on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Young At Heart
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Card Stock – Seaside Spray, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento, Night of Navy
- DSP – Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper