Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
We are still switching up our challenges a bit to sketches from the new catalog. Here our latest challenge –
This is an excellent go-to layout for me!
This card was quite fun to create –
Minimal stamping as the wonderful papers did all the work for me!
The brick pattern, greenish pot, and the plant are all found in the papers! There are coordinating dies as well to make cutting a breeze! Although, you could fussy cut the items as well. This is the Plentiful Plants Bundle –
I also used the plant stand from the dies in Soft Suede to create a nice, retro look!
To see the other Designer Series Papers on sale, click the here, or the image –
- Stamp Set – Plentiful Plants
- Dies / Embossing – Perfect Plants Dies, Layering Circles Dies
- Bundle – Plentiful Plants
- Card Stock – Basic White, Soft Suede, Mint macaron
- Ink – Garden Green
- DSP – Bloom Where You Are Planted