Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge!
We’ve been ‘CASEing’ the new Stampin’ Up catalog for a few weeks now because there are soo many great ideas within its pages!
Here is our last catalog image to be inspired by –
Quite a pretty image!
I really felt the urge to use the (formerly known as) Oh So Eclectic Bundle.
The image shows light stamping behind the main focal point. I thought the dies from the Eclectic layers were perfect as they emboss leaving a slight image, not cut! So it makes a nice impression on the card.
I also stamped the little plus signs too in the background.
I love how this card turned out. It’s not my typical style….but, sometimes we need to step out of our design box! I think it’ll be a big hit.
The other Design Team members at Create with Connie and Mary created some great cards too! Go take a peek.
Design your take on the sketch and link up here on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Oh So Eclectic, Love What You Do
- Framelits – Eclectic Layers
- Bundles – Oh So Eclectic (no longer sold together)
- Card Stock – Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Vellum
- Ink – Pool Party, Bermuda Bay
- Punches – Everyday Label
- Other – Pool Party Baker’s Twine (retired)