Welcome to our blog hop for Joy of Sets!
Our theme this time around is one stamp set, created 3 different ways!
Oh. . . . Did I have fun with this!
My main stamp set / bundle that I started with was the Cup of Christmas bundle. I think this is extremely versatile for any occasion.
And, I added lots of other products too!
I designed a card for fall, Halloween and Christmas –
cute. Cute. CUTE!!!!!! Right??
Each card started with a colored card base, a coordinating color and a piece of woodgrain Come to Gather Designer Series Paper.
Each card also used the To Every Season bundle, stamp set and four coordinating punches. The sentiments were all die cut with the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
Each card then had some nifty touches.
The stripes on the cup on the fall card are from Tiny Keepsakes stamp set. The cute little twine bow is from the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack.
Here, the plaid pattern on the cup is also from the Tiny Keepsakes stamp set. The smile is stamped from the Harvest Hellos. The small strip of Designer Series Paper is from Monster Bash. The twine is retired Stampin’ Up! from a few years ago.
So, so, so cute! I love snowman! His face was created from pieces in the Let It Snow Embellishment kit. His scarf is Real Red 1/8″ Curly Ribbon. The strip of Designer Series Paper here is Let it Snow.
Please use the arrows to go forward to Tricia Butts –
- Stamp Set – Cup of Christmas, To Every Season, Tiny Keepsakes, Harvest Hellos
- Dies / Embossing – Cup of Cheer Dies, Stitched Rectangles
- Bundle – Cup of Christmas, To Every Season
- Card Stock – Old Olive, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
- Ink – Early Espresso, Black Memento,
- DSP – Come to Gather, Monster Bash, Let it Snow
- Punches – Every Season Punch Pack
- Other – Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack, Let It Snow Embellishment Kit, Real Red 1/8″ Curly Ribbon,