Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a card with just one color, plus a neutral.
I decided shades of purple was my one color –
I used this Hand-Drawn Blooms the other day and thought I still wanted to play around with it. I had an idea of using just the top of the bouquet on the side of a card! Turned out pretty sweet in Gorgeous Grape on Purple Posy
The sentiment is from the coordinating stamp set, Hand-Drawn Blooms. I stamped this in the Gorgeous Grape as well.
The little flowers are stamped in Highland Heather randomly on the card.
Lastly, I added this wonderful Purple 3/8″ Tricolor Ribbon! Why hadn’t I bought this before???? The retired little in-color faceted added some interest too.
Sweet little card I must say!
- Stamp Set – Hand-Drawn Blooms
- Dies / Embossing – Banner Blooms Dies
- Bundles – Hand-Drawn Blooms
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Purple Posey, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
- Ink – Gorgeous Grape
- Other – Purple 3/8″ Tricolor Ribbon