Thanks for joining me and my second of three hops for the day!
This one is with another great set of creators –
No theme, just showing anything we are working on.
I am in love with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle! I created a simple, elegant, quick card using it –
I die cut the poinsettia from the Red Velvet Card Stock and stacked them with a dimensional between the layers. The top is a Brushed Metallic flower center. So, so pretty!
Notice the beautiful embossed cards I used? These are the Gold Cards & Envelopes. They make this card so quick and easy! I used the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment from the bundle in Just Jade.
Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.
See what everyone else is creating today on our hop!
- Stamp Set – Poinsettia Petals
- Dies / Embossing – Poinsettia Dies
- Bundle – Poinsettia Petals
- Card Stock – Red Velvet, Brushed Metallic
- Ink – Just Jade
- Other – Stamparatus, Gold Cards & Envelopes