Hello Watercooler Wednesday fans! Time for a new weekly challenge!
Here is our newest challenge hosted by Charlotte
Yep, Christmas! Great time to get started on those ideas –now!
I absolutely loved the sketch I used yesterday and decided to use it again today for this elegant card –
It’s just so pretty! And, I used non-Christmas papers and colors too! Well, I guess the gold is used quite a bit….. the stamp set is from the Holiday Mini, Night in Bethlehem, along with the coordinating dies, Bethlehem Edgelits.
This came together in a snap! Starts with a great theme and sketch!
Check out the other Design Team members at Watercooler Wednesday and play along with us!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Night in Bethlehem
- Framelits – Bethlehem Edgelits, Layering Circles
- Bundles – Night in Bethlehem
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim, Gold Foil
- Ink – Night of Navy
- DSP – Eastern Palace Specialty