Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest challenge –
I love this sketch!
I’ve used it to create a few cards already! Today I’ll share this fall inspired one –
Isn’t this simply gorgeous?
I used the colors in the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper starting with a Merry Merlot base, a strip of the pattern paper, a Mint Macaron panel and a Pretty Peacock leaf that was stamped and die cut. The sentiment is stamped on Sahara Sand.
Check out the Design Team creations on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Gather Together
- Dies / Embossing – Gathered Leaves Dies
- Bundle – Gather Together
- Suite – Come to Gather
- Card Stock – Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand
- Ink – Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron
- DSP – Come to Gather
- Other – 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim