Hello my stampin’ friends!
I’m attempting to create a card everyday this month because it’s my birthday month! Perhaps I’ll be able to do that and play with my new stuff!
Today I am inspired by a couple of challenges –
Color. This comes from Hand Stamped Sentiments.
Theme. This comes from Stampin’ Up! Only challenges, SUOC 226.
Combining the two, I created this –
I used the Band Together stamp set stamping the flower image in Petal Pink. I used a Calypso Coral Light Blends, plus the Color Lifter to color the two flowers.
The sentiment was stamped in Calypso Coral. I die cut that out along with the decorative band from the Detailed Bands Dies.
After putting the those together, I placed all that on top of a piece of stamped Buffalo Check in Mint Macaron.
What do you think? Isn’t this a great birthday card or what?
- Stamp Set – Band Together, Buffalo Check
- Dies / Embossing – Detailed Bands Dies
- Bundle – Band Together
- Card Stock – Pink Petal, Whisper White, Mint Macaron
- Ink – Pink Petal, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral
- Other – Calypso Coral Light Blends, Color Lifter