How about an awesome color challenge from Make The Card Challenge –
What pretty colors! They resemble Stampin’ Up colors of Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, So Saffron, and Flirty Flamingo.
I’ve been itching to play with this Shaded Summer stamp set –
I used it to create this –
I used the Flirty Flamingo ink on Flirty Flamingo card stock stamping these flowers. Very pretty.
Sometimes when card making, you can add too much!
I think this was just right! What do you think?
Use our challenge and create whatever you’d like using whatever supplies you have. Submit your card here! Looking forward to seeing you this week!
To see all the Sale-a-bration options this fall, click here, or the image –
To see all the new holiday items, click here, or the image –
- Stamp Set – Shaded Summer
- Dies / Embossing – Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder
- Card Stock – So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink – Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo
- Punches – retired circle
- Other – Bumble 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon