Happy day to you!
I’ve been rather caught up in creating seasonal cards and have forgotten to make what we always need – a birthday card!
I have soo much pretty seasonal paper from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday mini that I challenged myself to use some of it for non-holiday cards, like a birthday.
Here is a lovely example –
This is the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper. It is all nontraditional colors with lots of copper accents.
I paired it with the bold, Copper Foil Wish from the Broadway Lights Dies.
I added the sentiment from the coordinating stamp, Broadway Birthday, and the punched star is from the Twinkle Builder Punch.
Pretty easy and very lovely. And, I used a Christmas paper too!
- Stamp Set – Broadway Birthday
- Dies / Embossing – Broadway Lights Dies
- Bundle – Broadway Birthday (no longer sold as a bundle, but separately)
- Card Stock – Petal Pink, Night of Navy, Copper Foil
- Ink – Night of Navy
- DSP – Brightly Gleaming
- Punches – Twinkle Builder