Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a Halloween favor!
These are my kind of favors as I do not have adults now, not kids, lol! I made a cute little gift card holder!
Because everyone loves a gift card holder!
So cute when opened!
Quick tutorial on this nifty gift card style –
- card base, 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4″
- slice right side from scoreline across at 2 1/2″
- fold over score lines
- with card scored, score at top, Tear & Tape, left side and bottom creating a pocket to the right
- left DSP, 2 1/4″ x 4″
- right DSP, 2 3/4″ x 4″
- decorate to your liking
- Stamp Set – Little Delights
- Dies / Embossing – Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Stitched Triangle Dies
- Card Stock – Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Basic White, Basic Black, Soft Suede
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Cute Halloween
- Other – Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon