Welcome Wednesday my stampin friends!
On Wednesdays we have a new challenge at Make The Cards Challenge! Here is our newest inspiration to get you creating –
A Slim or Mini Slim card!
I went with Mini Slim, 3 1/2″ x 6″, finished. I also went with the Christmas Cheer Dies again –
I love this Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper –
I used it for the strip at the bottom, plus the two mitten gingerbread cookies.
The sentiment ‘happy’ is a die cut from the Christmas Cheer Dies. The top. partial stamped image is from the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set, and the Christmas is from the Snowman Season stamp set, also a partial stamped image.
Please join our Make The Cards Challenge this week! We’d love to see your creations! We all use a variety of products, so use what you have!
- Stamp Set – Frosted Gingerbread, Snowman Season
- Dies / Embossing – Christmas Cheer Dies
- Card Stock – Real Red, Old Olive, Basic White
- Ink – Old Olive, Black Memento
- DSP – Gingerbread & Peppermint
- Other -Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels