Welcome Wednesday my stampin friends!
On Wednesdays we have a new challenge at Make The Cards Challenge! Here is our newest inspiration to get you creating –
I’ve been in a fall mood this week! So today, I am sharing this –
Such a pretty card! So fall!
The two leaves for the wreath are from the Banner Year stamp set –
So many great elements in this all occasion fall set!
I used the Stamparatus to stamp the wreath. I rotated my card stock around the stamp, stamping each time I went around to make a circle!
The background is a new embossing folder, Timeworn Type 3D, it sure makes a pretty background!
I love the strip of gingham paper at the top of the banner, it’s from Heartwarming Hugs –
I’d love to read your thoughts on my take on the sketch this week!
Please join our challenge this week at Make The Cards Challenge! We’d also love to see your creations!
- Stamp Set – Banner Year, Time of Giving (sentiment)
- Dies / Embossing – Timeworn Type 3D
- Card Stock – Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
- Ink – Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Cajun Craze,
- DSP – Heartwarming Hugs
- Other – Stamparatus, retired twine