We made it! Friday at last!
Got another nifty Fun Fold to use up some more of that paper hoard you have going there!
There are several versions of a Double Gate Fold out there. Here is a similar one I made back in January. This one is a bit different –
Just look as it opens –
A little more –
Fully opened –
This paper makes this Gate Fold! I LOVE IT!
Here is how I created it –
- Real Red ‘card’ base is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- DSP strip is 5 1/4″ x 12″
- score DSP at 2″, 4″, 8″, 10″
- mark DSP 2″ from top down on each side
- make a diagonal (45º) cut from outer scoreline to 2″ mark on each side (they will be opposite)
- fold two inner score lines of DSP in
- fold two outer score lines of DSP back (card panel should meet in the middle)
- adhere removed piece at the bottom, flipped to reveal other side, to the bottom of the panel
- Real Red front center, 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Basic White front center, 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- inside Basic White 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- adhere DSP ‘card’ to card base
- adhere Basic White to inside
- adhere Basic White to Real Red
- adhere half Real Red on the side of card front
- add deer, sentiment
So, what do you think? Pretty cool, huh?
It is just soo pretty!
Side view –
Let me know if you try this version of a Double Gate Fold!
This fabulous Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper is from Sale-a-bration!
To see all the Sale-a-bration options this fall, click here, or the image –
To see all the new holiday items, click here, or the image –
- Stamp Set – Words Of Cheer
- Card Stock – Real Red, Basic White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Peaceful Prints
- Punches – Deer Builder
- Other – Simply Scored