Happy Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Here is our newest 2 week challenge –
Optional Theme : Gardening
Perfect to show off this sweet Welcoming Window Bundle –
I started by embossing a panel using the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I cut a scallop circle from the Give It A Whirl Dies and die cut, well sort of embossed it with the Stitched Greenery Die. Sure makes for a pretty background for the focal point.
I like how the stamping is light and chalk-like. I used a variety of colors to create the look.
I have a friend in mind for this card – she just bought a new house and this will be the perfect card for her!
Check out the other Design Team cards on our Try Stampin’ on Tuesday. We use a variety of products, so come join us with what supplies you have! All of our challenges are two weeks long.
- Stamp Set – Welcoming Window
- Dies / Embossing – Window Flower Box Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Give It A Whirl Dies, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
- Bundle – Welcoming Window
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent, Very vanilla
- Ink – Black Memento, Soft Succulent, Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede