Happy Friday! Actually everyday is a happy day! Especially if you are making something!
Last Friday, I showed a Dutch Fold, today, I’m showing another version of a Dutch Fold –
Now as you start to open the card –
See the nifty two folds? It is soo sweet!
Here are the basic dimensions –
- card base – 4 3/16″, scored at 5 1/2
- strip is 2 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8, 6 3/8″
- DSP for top flap, 3 15/16″ x 3″
- 2 DSP for bottom flap, 2″ x 1 3/4″
When I recalled this fold, it reminded me of a hug, hence the new dies I chose, Layering Hugs –
After I dies cut the sentiment, I placed in on a Basic White die cut shape from Hippo & Friends Dies.
It paired well with the soon-to-retire Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper –
It all just makes for a sweet, thoughtful card!
Laying flat for a different perspective –
Then, fully open –
I’d love to hear wich ‘Dutch’ fold you prefer and why!
- Dies / Embossing – Layering Hugs Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies
- Card Stock – Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
- DSP – Hydrangea Hill
- Other – Pastel Pearls, Silicone Craft Sheet (for applying glue)