Happy June 1st!
Today the Last Chance Products Sale is on! You can find all the details here –
Then the first of every month, We Create gets together to share some creative ideas!
Our theme this month is celebrating anything! I chose friendship!
I used this adorable All Squared Away bundle as my focal point!
I die cut the flower image, then backed them in Misty Moonlight. Adding Poppy parade flowers with rhinestones really made the flowers pop!
To get the sentiment nice and clear, my trusty Stamparatus came in handy!
I made 12 of these sweet cards so it was worth setting up for multiple stamping! I can not stress using this platform enough!
Check out the other great designs on our hop! We all love to read comments as well!
- Stamp Set – All Squared Away
- Dies / Embossing – Floral Square Dies
- Bundle – All Squared Away
- Card Stock – Basic White, Basic White Thick, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade
- Ink – Poppy Parade
- Other – Stamparatus, Rhinestone Basic Jewels