Happy April 1st!
No foolin’, time for an afternoon blog hop!
Our theme this month is animal kingdom.
Whoa! I had to think outside the box on these two…..
Ok, I went with something WILD!
I made a really cool background stamp from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set. It was the leftover pieces from in between the butterflies! I used two sets of butterflies to get all these pieces.
Look at my stamp –
For both cards, I used the same sentiment from retiring Itty Bitty Birthdays*!
And, for both, I also used the retiring, and on sale for $4.00, Trio of Tags Dies* –
Such a great buy for the price!
See how cool they work together –
To finish each off, I used 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon in Magenta Madness and Bumblebee.
Easy, cool cards! And, save some of those rubber scraps! You never know when you might need them! Lol!
Check out the others on the hop –
We all love to read comments! Leave us some love!
- Stamp Set – Itty Bitty Birthdays*, Butterfly Brilliance
- Dies / Embossing – Trio Of Tags Dies
- Card Stock – Magenta Madness, Bumblebee, Basic White, Basic Black
- Ink – Magenta Madness, Soft Suede, Black Memento,
- Other – 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon in Magenta Madness and Bumblebee