Today is a lucky day! I’m featured at Create with Connie and Mary! I have been on both their Thursday Design Challenge Team and their Saturday blog hop! You can check that out here.
Even happier Wednesday with FREE shipping!
This past Sunday, we got together via Zoom to create a six cards using one sheet of 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, simple layers, and these gorgeous butterflies!
Measurements for these cards –
- 4 Daffodil Delight card bases 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- 2 Daffodil Delight card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- 6 Designer Series Paper pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″
- 6 Basic White 2 1/2″ x 3″
- 6 Daffodil Delight strips 1/2″ x 4″
- 6 Designer Series Paper strips 1″ x 4″
- 6 butterflies
- sentiment stamps
Die cut butterflies. You can make 6 different sizes in no time! The solid butterflies are on one connected die, the detailed butterflies are individual. You can easily make one pass and cut all of the detailed ones out at once.
Glue just the body of the butterfly to the base so the wings will stand up when dry.
Cut your bases, card stock, strips , and pattern paper. I used the True Love 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper for my batch.
Lay out all the card bases. place three of one side of the Designer Series Paper on card bases. Place the other three, opposite side, on card bases.
Place each of the two strips, a butterfly, and the Basic White on each card.
I figured out the layout of each card, then stamped the sentiment. I assembled as soon as I stamped so I wouldn’t forget my layout! Lol!
First batch –
Soo pretty!! I figured all thank you cards were the way to go for me!
Today is a great day to purchase these products as it is FREE shipping! You’ll have these created in no time!
Please reach out to me with questions!
- Stamp Set – Sweet Strawberry
- Dies / Embossing – Brilliant Wings Dies
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Basic White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – True Love