Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features using punches in a different way than intended.
This is also a fun idea!
I went with a sweet St. Patrick’s Day card –
Gnomes are not new to the punch art scene. But, perhaps what I used here maybe new to you.
I used the Strawberry Builder Punch for most of these little guys!
Here are the parts –
- Body – strawberry
- Beard – leaf
- Nose – flower
- Hat – Ice Cream Builder Punch
My paper choice was from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley. I just loved these greens!
I created the little gnomes then figured out how was going to place them on the card. The Stitched With Whimsy were the perfect backdrop for them!
I added the die cut sentiment from the Word Wishes Dies. Soo cute!
- Stamps – Oval Occasions
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Word Wishes Dies
- Card Stock – Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride,
- Ink – Pear Pizzazz
- DSP – Flowering Cactus Product Medley
- Punches – Strawberry Builder, Ice Cream Cone Builder