Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest color challenge –
Such fun, spring-like colors!
Perfect for an Easter card!
I designed something fun, cute, and quirky –
I started by stamping the bow (ties) from the Handsomely Suited stamped set in the challenge colors on Basic White and colored card stocks.
I used the Suit & Ties Dies to cut all of the bows out.
I arranged the bows on the card realizing I had some space between the bows. Perfect spot for the Happy Easter sentiment from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set.
Just so cute!
- Stamp Set – Handsomely Suited, Arrange a Wreath
- Dies / Embossing – Suit & Tie Dies
- Bundle – Handsomely Suited
- Card Stock – Purple Posy, Basic White, Rococo Rose, Gorgeous Grape, Seaside Spray
- Ink – Rococo Rose, Gorgeous Grape, Seaside Spray