Happy last day of February!
This has been a month and I am glad to see it go!
It is the last day of Sale-a-bration as well!
So many great things to have earned free this time around! You have until the end of today if there was anything else you needed!!!
I decided to showcase the Field & Flower Designer Series Paper just one more time!
I created a bunch of quick cards to show off both sides of this lovely pattern paper!
Take a look –
The pairs of cards are all the same layout where you see both sides of the paper!
And, I used the same Story Label Punch.
Lol, these sentiments are a little wonky and I will redo them before sending! We all make these mistakes!
Some retired Whisper White ribbon makes cute bows and little extra something for each card.
When opened, you see the other side of the paper as it is the card base!
I used the the Happy Thoughts stamp set. It is a must have because it contains outside and inside greeting!
So, how did I make these? Easy, easy!
To make three of the same at a time, start with a sheet of 12″ x 12″.
- score at 1″ and 6 1/2″
- rotate card stock 90°
- cut in 4″ strips
- fold 1″ strip back
- adhere strip down
- fold card in half to where the side with the strip is showing
- center panel for stamping is 3 1/2″ x 5″
- finished card size is 4″ x 5 1/2″, a tad narrower than an typical A2
You can whip up a whole pack of these in no time!
- Stamp Set – Happy Thoughts
- Card Stock – Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Balmy Blue, Just Jade, Bumble Bee, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Flirty, Flamingo, Petal Pink
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Field & Flower
- Punches – Story Label
- Other – retired Whisper White ribbon