Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest challenge –
I thought this layout was perfect for this –
Right?? Yes, one more with the Sending Hearts January 2021 Paper Pumpkin!
Here, I punched one of the cards with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch. I added die cut envelopes from the Snail Dies. Soo cute! The snails are pre-colored and already cut. They are from the Little Love Boxes –
The stamped sentiments are from the kit as well.
Here is the full Paper Pumpkin Kit –
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here to get the February kit.
Check out the Design Team creations on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page. Looking forward to seeing you!
- Stamp Set – Sending Hearts January 2021 Paper Pumpkin
- Dies / Embossing – Snail Dies
- Card Stock – Pool Party
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Sending Hearts January 2021 Paper Pumpkin
- Punches – Rectangular Postage Stamp
- Other – Sending Hearts January 2021 Paper Pumpkin, Little Love Boxes