Hi my stampin’ friends!
I have some really sweet cards today!
See, soo sweet! These are shaker cards! I featured them on my Zoom meeting Sunday.
And soo easy to create!
This was the one we made together –
It used :
- standard card base
- a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of pattern paper
- stamped sentiment
- clear envelope
- sequins or shaker pieces
- Tear & Tape or sticky strip (strong liner tape)
Basically, place the pattern paper in the envelope, seal towards the back. Add shaker pieces. Make sure pattern piece is against 2 of the edges. Seal envelope. Excess part of envelope, fold over to back and secure with tape. This creates a shaker front that can be adhered to the card base!
These are the envelopes I used, Medium Clear Envelopes –
And, the fill, Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles –
Here are couple more samples I created –
This one with has stamping and a strip of card stock on the inside –
These are all just as sweet as can be!
I used the Ice Cream Corner Suite in addition to the Medium Clear Envelopes –
It comes with everything but card stock!
What do you think? Ready to give these a try?
- Stamp Set – Sweet Ice Cream
- Bundle – Sweet Ice Cream
- Suite – Ice Cream Corner Suite
- Card Stock – Old Olive, Rococo Rose, Bermuda Bay, Basic White
- Ink – Old Olive, Petal Pink, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss
- DSP – Ice Cream Corner
- Punches – Ice Cream Cone Builder
- Other – Clear Medium Envelopes, Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles, retired Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine