Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features lots of Designer Series Paper, ribbon, embellishments….all the goodies to make cards extra! Lol!
How about this beauty combining pattern paper, stamps, dies, and rhinestones –
Such a great layout to show all these items off!
I designed this card with the Pretty Perennials Bundle and the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper.
I am featuring 9 cards today in three blog hops using the Oh So Ombre Designer Paper. This paper is sooo versatile! Come back later today and check them all out!
Go forward to check out Debbie Henderson, and back to Cindy Elam. I know they’ll have some great projects to inspire us!
- Stamp Set – Pretty Perennials
- Dies / Embossing – Perennial Petals Dies
- Bundle – Pretty Perennials
- Card Stock – Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Rococo Rose
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Oh So Ombre
- Other – Basic Jewel Rhinestones
Leave a Reply