Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features lots of Designer Series Paper, ribbon, embellishments….all the goodies to make cards extra! Lol!
How about this beauty combining pattern paper, stamps, dies, and rhinestones –
Such a great layout to show all these items off!
I designed this card with the Pretty Perennials Bundle and the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper.
I am featuring 9 cards today in three blog hops using the Oh So Ombre Designer Paper. This paper is sooo versatile! Come back later today and check them all out!
- Stamp Set – Pretty Perennials
- Dies / Embossing – Perennial Petals Dies
- Bundle – Pretty Perennials
- Card Stock – Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Rococo Rose
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Oh So Ombre
- Other – Basic Jewel Rhinestones