Merry Christmas! Thank you for stopping by!
Quick post today sharing a couple of cards I made for 2 very special people.
I used the Peaceful Nativity bundle creating two cards. One in Crumb Cake –
And one in Misty Moonlight –
For both card, I used this nifty fold that is flat when mailed, but pops to stand when taking out of the envelope. I can not recall what you call it.
The top card, the opening I cut with my paper trimmer, the lower one, I used an oval die. Both cards I popped up the holy family.
Both are soo pretty!
Have a Merry Christmas!
- Stamp Set – Peaceful Nativity
- Dies / Embossing – Nativity Dies,
- Bundle – Peaceful Nativity
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Gold Foil
- Ink – Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
- Other – Blends