Hello my Saturday friends!
How about another hop today?
We are sharing things we are working on.
I got a new stamp set from OnStage (Stampin’ Up! convention) called Dragonfly Garden. And I have just been wanting to ‘play’. So I did!
How about this –
I just think this is soo pretty!
I stamped the flower in Cherry Cobbler, stamping the sentiment in Misty Moonlight next to them. I added 2 stamped and punched Dragonflies flowers. I loved the dimension they added!
The Designer Series Paper is Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″, and available now for a limited time.
This bundle, stamp set and punch, will be available the beginning of January.
So, what are you working on today?
Follow the hop to see what others have been up to!
- Stamp Set – Dragonfly Garden
- Dies / Embossing – Rectangle Stitched Dies
- Bundle – Dragonfly Garden
- Card Stock – Misty Moonlight, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Misty Moonlight, Sahara Sand
- DSP – Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″
- Punches – Dragonflies Punch
- Other – Linen Thread