Oh what fun I had this past Thursday to Saturday!
Since everything is still being done virtually, I attended the annual Stampin’ Up! convention this year, virtually!
It was soo much fun! I mean, who doesn’t love watching from the comfort of your own home in comfy clothes, on a recliner, with your cat!?!?!
I did manage to put the cat down to stamp during those presentations! We had the privilege of ordering this new stamp set called Dragonfly Garden and create just as if we were there in person!
Here is the trio of cards we created –
So, so, so pretty!
Here is a close up of each of the cards –
I am loving the Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim!
How about the Dragonflies Punch? It punches two sizes!
And this coordinating Designer Series Paper! So so nice! One of the patterns even has dragonflies that you can punch out! I love when they do that. The dragonflies here were stamped then punched.
Which card is your favorite?
Contact me today to reserve your own stamp set, punch and paper!
- Stamp Set – Dragonfly Garden
- Card Stock – Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee, Whisper White
- Ink – Blackberry Bliss, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee
- DSP – Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″
- Punches – Dragonflies Punch
- Other – Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim
Leave a Reply