Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features Home for the Holidays.
I played around with a few different things to create this –
I stamped the house from the Coming Home stamp set, coloring it with Blends. I used the Home Together Dies to cut it out.
I also used the same dies to cut the trees and rolling hills. On one of the strips, I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals. I layered the strips adding the tree in the middle.
Behind that scene, I used the star pattern from the Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper.
All was placed on a frame of Sahara Sand. I added a piece of 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim and a bow to complete the card.
- Stamp Set – Coming Home, Poinsettia Petals
- Dies / Embossing – Home Together Dies
- Bundle – Coming Home
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″
- Other – Blends, 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim